Export of Chilean Apples
Exporter of over forty varieties
Chilean apples flourish in the cooler regions of central and southern Chile and are available from late January to November.
More than 40 different varieties of apples are exported from Chile, and the top 5 varieties in volume consist of Royal Gala, Richared Delicious, Granny Smith, Gala and Tenroy Royal Gala.
The apple has antioxidants and fiber, also mineral salts and vitamin C. This is how it became part of the Chilean diet and the world, which is why Chile has consolidated itself as the largest exporter of apples in the southern hemisphere.
Chilean apples are available from February to December
36.205 Ha planted
Apple cultivation in Chile is concentrated between the VI and X Regions
Apple export volume
• Apples contain a high fiber content.
• It is a fruit very rich in antioxidants.
• Contains vitamins B and C.
• Rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium or calcium.
• Presence of malic acid and tartaric acid.
• Facilitates the digestion of foods rich in fats.
• Helps to take care of teeth and gums.
• Important regulating action of the intestine.
• Purifies the body as it is an antioxidant.