Export of Chilean Nectarines
Leading supplier in the southern hemisphere
Chilean nectarines have a unique taste and a very characteristic sweetness. Among its varieties are the bright pearl, artic snow and the august red.
Chile has an important role in the export and production of this fruit, since it is the main supplier in the southern hemisphere and supplies, in counter season, the markets of the northern hemisphere.
The harvest of nectarines at their exact point of maturity on the tree allows us to offer international markets a fruit that will always arrive in optimal conditions to the final consumer, conserving all its freshness, appearance and flavor.
Chilean nectarines are available from December to March
5.340 Ha planted
Nectarines in Chile are grown in the Metropolitan Region and Region VI
Nectarines export volume
• A large nectarine has less than 70 calories, with 14% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C in a single piece of fruit.
• In addition, 9% of the required daily value for potassium is provided by a nectarine.
• Nectarines contain vitamin C, B6, B3, B2, and B1 and other minerals, including calcium, zinc, and magnesium.
• It is also a diuretic and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
• It is a protective agent for the eyes, skin, nails and hair.
• It has qualities that improve the nervous and muscular system.