Export of Chilean Dried Plums
Available throughout the year
Chilean dried plums are available all year round. The harvest is in February and then goes through the drying and tenderizing process.
Dried plums are considered a superfood because of all the benefits and properties they possess.
One of the techniques used to dry this fruit is through the sun, because Chile has climatic advantages in the season that is harvested and dried, since normally there is no rain.
Chilean dried plums are available all year. Fresh plums are available between December and March
17.340 Ha planted
Plum cultivation is concentrated between the Metropolitan Region and Region VII
Dry Plum export volume
• It acts as an antioxidant due to its content of vitamins A and C. In addition.
• This food provides us with potassium, magnesium, boron, manganese, copper and iron.
• The consumption of the dried plum alleviates constipation and prevents premature aging.
• It promotes cardiovascular health and significantly reduces the risk of cancer and osteoporosis.
• Plums are a good source of fiber, and the acids they contain act as a laxative, improving our digestive system.